On Saturday we had a huge rain storm in Mesquite. We missed out on it because we were in Las Vegas with Steph and Brigham. When we got home this is what we found. The canyon in our backyard was a lake. Thanks to our neighbor our house wasn't flooded. It was a mess all over town with sand and mud washed all over the place. Five days later we still have our muddy lake. It is going down, but doing it slowly.
6 comments:
If I knew you guys were going to have a lake installed, maybe we would have brought our swimming suits :)
Holy cow!! That's crazy. I'm glad your house didn't get flooded!
Wow, that is unreal!! Who knew that you guys built on a flood plain?? Glad you are all safe and we'll see you in a couple of weeks!
it was pretty crazy everywhere! you better get the sand bags ready!!
You are lucky you have that little ravine behind your house to catch lots of the water! The storm was wild, you missed a good one.
Oh my goodness, I am so happy you and your house are okay.
Post a Comment