This kid just cracks me up - he looks like a little man - I can't wait till he is about 30 - I bet he looks just like he does now only a large version!
What a handsome little guy!! Wow, it's almost been a year. PS I always clean my house while listening to your play list. I LOVE it!!!
he looks like he is ready to be on the go. one of these days you won't be able to catch him.
I would have to say that he gets cuter by the day. I love those beautiful blue eyes.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This kid just cracks me up - he looks like a little man - I can't wait till he is about 30 - I bet he looks just like he does now only a large version!
What a handsome little guy!! Wow, it's almost been a year.
PS I always clean my house while listening to your play list. I LOVE it!!!
he looks like he is ready to be on the go. one of these days you won't be able to catch him.
I would have to say that he gets cuter by the day. I love those beautiful blue eyes.
Post a Comment