Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Top eleven reasons I would like to be more like my mom.
  1. 1. She is beautiful and takes care of herself.
  2. 2. She is organized.
  3. 3. She is a great cook and baker.
  4. 4. She has a great knack for decorating.
  5. 5. She has a great sense of style.
  6. 6. She has so much energy, she out runs her kiddo's.
  7. 7. She can put together a dinner out of a bare cupboard.
  8. 8. She has always ironed all of her and my dads shirts.
  9. 9. She always thinks of helping other people.
  10. 10. She takes great care of my dad.
  11. 11. She is just... an amazing mother.

I know that it was Mother's day last month, but, who said that you can only honor your mom just one day a year. When I look at this photo of her, these are the things that I think of.

2 comments:

Margie said...

She takes the best pictures - like when she was getting her new knee -
really who looks good in the hospital - only Joann!! She has always been source of support to my family! Thanks!

Love M

Anonymous said...

Mom
I would have to agree with what Steph said. You are a great mother and I love you tons.