Friday, June 13, 2008

Hey, Guess What?

I am 9 months old today!!!
I just love living in Mesquite. The golf is GREAT!
Did you see how far that ball went?
I am so busy and on the go all the time now. I keep my mom on her toes. She always has to have an eye on me or I get into things that she doesn't like me to. I love to open drawers and pull things out. If I ever get into something I am not suppose to, I just give her a look like this. It melts her heart. Hehehe:)

I am a pro at crawling. I can get where ever I want to go. It is great!!! I love to look out the window, I know it will be soon that I am outside playing with the kids.

My mom thinks I am the cutest!

4 comments:

Margie said...

I think he is the cutest!! what a personality!! Those pictures of him in the golf cart would make a great commercial or billboard for Mesquite golf!!

Love M

Anonymous said...

Happy 9th month birthday little fella! Tina... he is getting cuter by the day. I miss those good snuggle sessions we had while I was visiting. Give him a big kiss for me.

Marci said...

Where did you get that mini golf cart? Those are so cute!! He is getting so big so fast. I love the squinty eye picture the best!! Love you guys. Marci

Anonymous said...

cute as a bug. i can't believe how old he is getting. watch out soon he will be leaving the house and we will all wonder where the time went. i wish we could keep them little for just a little longer.