
Dear Mother,
I don't have words to help me say how I love you, on this, your very special day. If you could see within my heart, you'd know that in my life you're such a vital part. You fill each day with gladness through acts of loving care. So kind and thoughtful always. You're ever in my prayer: God bless you Mother! May you have joy through all your years. May there always be many smiles, and seldom tears. May my life a worthy tribute be to you, dear Mother, for all you mean to me. (words by annie jones)
We love you Mom
4 comments:
I love you Mom. I hope that you have a great Mother's Day.
The 4 wonderful children you raised are a testement as to what a wonderful mother you are! Love Marg
Love ya mom!!!
Happy Mothers Day.
Thank you for all you do for me and my family.
Love Amy
Mom, I hope you have a great Mother's Day. I love you!!!
Post a Comment