

Well, I have now turned into one of those moms who reports a child's age in months instead of years. Over the past couple of days my friends have been asking if Emma has turned one yet, or asked how old she is, and I report.... ahhh... thirteen months? 
I can hardly believe that she is that old, but then I look back to her yearly pics, and she is definitely growing up. She is our little sweetheart, even though the past week has been filled with running noses, coughs, and some tears.
I think that everyone would agree that having a sick child is not one of the happiest moments in a mothers life.
2 comments:
These pictures are beautiful. I love that last little one. Precious!!
I've tried to stop the month counting but so much happens and changes from month to month that is seems a shame not to recognize my boys growths and achievements.
I'm sorry you've had sicky's, no fun!
What precious pictures! Don't feel bad about the month count, You will be glad you did later as she gets older!
Post a Comment