Dagen is 6 months old today. It's hard to believe how fast time goes by and how much he is changing. It seems like every day he learns new things. He loves to sit up and watch t
he kids. Jordan is the best at making him laugh. She just looks at him and he gets the giggles. I love this age because everything is so new and exciting. He loves to chew on his toes and just about everything else he can get in his mouth. He is eating cereal, fruits and veggies. I think that he gets more on him and me than in his mouth and tummy. His favorite thing is to blow bubbles with his food. How can someone so small make such a big mess? We love it though. He is so fun and we just love him so much.
3 comments:
I love this age too. They are just letting you get to see what their personality is all about. He is adorable. How many times a day do people squeeze those cheeks? I can't wait to see him this weekend. I hope he won't be afraid of me still.
Oh my gosh!!! He is so cute. I can't believe how he has changed. See you tomorrow!!!!
He is a handsom chubba ba! I can't believe he is already sitting up.
Hope you have a fun trip this week-end. Don't freeze to death-oh to late you probably already have!
Post a Comment