Thanks for all the nice comments. I have had a personal "stinebaugh" blog for several years and because of that I have neglected the "twins" blog. I am a little boring with my text, but at least I try to post a photo everyday.
Your little boy is the cutest little thing. Tina sent me a photo of Marshall one day... what a cutie pie!
3 comments:
Such a cutie! You need to post pictures of your new boy.
Hi Mindee,
Thanks for all the nice comments. I have had a personal "stinebaugh" blog for several years and because of that I have neglected the "twins" blog. I am a little boring with my text, but at least I try to post a photo everyday.
Your little boy is the cutest little thing. Tina sent me a photo of Marshall one day... what a cutie pie!
www.stephandbrig.blogspot.com
Oh my goodness!! Such a doll! We miss u guys :)
Post a Comment