Monday, May 23, 2011





We had such a wonderful time. We ate our own weight in food and came back heavier than we left... at least the Stinebaugh's did. We had great waiters and enjoyed every minute of our vacation. I was amazed how smooth the debarkment went, we enjoyed a good breakfast the morning we left and then went back to our rooms for a few minutes to gather a few things and then went up to the Lido deck and waited for our number to be called. We picked up our luggage, loaded the vehicles, and we were own our way home. Good times...

5 comments:

Ali said...

whoa that looks like an amazing trip- very neat!

val said...

I didn't realize the kids came! Fun (I think). Loved all the photos esp of miss Emma. She is such a cutie.

Sally said...

That was a fabulous trip.Darling pictures.Thanks for sharing.Enjoyed the ride with you.

Margie said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time - all of that blue water and skies make me want to paint some thing blue!!!

The Biglers said...

Gorgeous pictures! Looks like a super fun trip!! Love you guys!
The Biglers