Emma and I went down to SLC with Brigham today. Brig had to work down there for the day so we thought that it would be a great opportunity to meet the newest member of the Christensen family.
Their baby was born on Tuesday around 6:20pm (ish). Marci was in the room to see their baby born and Steveo was waiting anxiously outside. They named him Lucus Aaron Christensen. He is going to be in the hospital for awhile, but he is getting great care. Marci hasn't left his side since the moment he arrived.
When Emma and I got there yesterday we met Marci down at the entrance and then went up to see baby Lucus. He is sooooo darling. Since he's still in the nursery they wouldn't let us take him out to a different room to hold him, so we got crammed into a tiny room next to the nusery... I didn't complain because the nurses let me hold them. Marci said that he loves to snuggle and have his head rubbed.
I had to leave to meet Brig to take him to his next appointment so I only got to see Steve for a second. Those guys are beaming with joy over their new son. I think Marci said that he will probably be in the hospital another week, but I can't wait until he goes home so I can hold and snuggle that little guy. I am so happy for Steve, Marci and the kiddos.




2 comments:
Welcome Lucas!!! - You are a handsome little devil!! Congratulations to the proud parents and brother and sister!! Can't wait to meet you!!
Steph,
We are so glad you came down for a visit. I wish it could have been longer, but we are so grateful you could come and see our sweet little guy. You did a great job capturing his little face. Thank you for the bag of goodies, I know we'll get great use out of them! :)
Love you and thanks again for sharing our joy with us!
Marci
Post a Comment