Saturday, June 26, 2010




St. Regis, MT... Brig, Dad left Bonner's on Thursday afternoon and drove down to St. Regis. They met up with Brad on Friday and went fishing on the St. Joe. Emma and I left Bonner's on Friday afternoon and drove down to St. Regis. The drive was beautiful. We took a couple of walks around town and had dinner while we waited for the boys to get back from a big day on the river.





Missoula, MT... We met up with Brad, Amy and the girls on Saturday morning at Amy's house in Superior, MT. We drove over to Missoula and spent time at the park, the carousel and then a great lunch at Famous Dave's. It was great to see them and catch up.






After the hike on Thursday I came back to the Hubbard's to spend the night before I met Brigham in St. Regis on Friday. We had fun lounging out on the porch and watching the kids play with the bubbles and the water hose.




Brig and I took a drive around the valley one morning. I was amazed how beautiful everything was.

Briggo took a picture of me and the boys one morning. I was so grateful for the time that I had to spend with the family.




Driving to the location of the Falls...










We took a beautiful hike up to some "Falls" on Thursday morning. Brig and Dad left for Montana after the hike to get prepared for a day of fishing on Friday.








We spent a fun evening at the park for a picnic and a game of softball with Mom and Dad, the Newells, the Hubbards and the Carpenters. It was fun spending a week up in Northern Idaho and Montana. We spent the first three days with Mom and Dad at their home, then a couple of days at the Hubbards and then a night in Montana. We had a great visit and we are already looking forward to seeing everyone again in November.



(dash-cam photos) I took a couple of photos while driving down to St. Regis. The windows were dirty, but I couldn't pass up the beautiful scenery :)

No comments: