This was Mother Natures idea of an April Fools Joke. We woke this morning to a winter wonderland in Cache valley. The valley was filled with snow and I think Tina's kids totally enjoyed all of the white stuff on the ground. It was too bad that they had to leave this afternoon for home because they could have had so much fun outside. We will miss having Grandma, Grandpa, and three quarters of the Memmott family staying with us.
I bought Emma some snow pants this winter and she had only worn them once because of the lack of snow. So... today we bundled her up and went outside to play. She loved every minute of it and so did Butchy and the little kitties. I do have to say that it was fun to see all of the snow, but I hope it's gone tomorrow :)
No comments:
Post a Comment