
Happy Birthday to my little three year old sweetheart!

We had a great time celebrating Emma's third birthday with family and friends (a day early). She had a wonderful time and enjoyed the birthday cupcakes the most. She really enjoys opening presents and if she had her way she would open them all day long. I have to say that she was pretty good about sharing her new toys with her cousins, but her little white kitty from the Taylor's really won over her heart, and she had a hard time letting anyone else look at it.
After lunch and after the Taylor's and the Christensen's went home, we decided to take Butch for a walk at the park. It was a beautiful day so we went straight to the playground. The kids had a fabulous time. Emma and Dagen chased each other all over the playground. Jordi showed us all of her mad-skills on the bars and swings. Mom, Dad and Briggo spent more time watching us have jumping contests off of the swings. I think Jared was the best in swing jumping. Did I mention what a great day we had? We did... and I think Emma loved her party.




1 comment:
Love all the pictures!!!!!!!!!
Tell Emma Happy Belated Birthday!
Post a Comment