Happy Birthday.....How blessed we have been to have you both in our lives. We love you both so much. Have a Happy Day. Love Mom
Has it really been forty years? Yes I too am blessed to know these two amazing women!!! Happy Birthday! Love Marg
Happy Happy Birthday! to two of the most talented and beautiful cousins!! Wahoo! 40! Can't wait to hear (er, a read ;) ) how you celebrate. btw, WHO looks that elegant after birthing twins? :)
what an awesome photo. happy day to you both!
Happy Happy Birthday!!! I hope that is was all that you thought your 40 years would be and that you are looking forward to the next 40!!
How cute! Happy Birthday to you both.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Happy Birthday.....How blessed we have been to have you both in our lives. We love you both so much. Have a Happy Day. Love Mom
Has it really been forty years?
Yes I too am blessed to know these two amazing women!!! Happy Birthday! Love Marg
Happy Happy Birthday! to two of the most talented and beautiful cousins!! Wahoo! 40! Can't wait to hear (er, a read ;) ) how you celebrate.
btw, WHO looks that elegant after birthing twins? :)
what an awesome photo. happy day to you both!
Happy Happy Birthday!!! I hope that is was all that you thought your 40 years would be and that you are looking forward to the next 40!!
How cute! Happy Birthday to you both.
Post a Comment