







We spent the majority of the day out on the farm hanging out with the Newell's and the Hubbards. Emma enjoyed playing with Wilson and Eli out in the mud puddles in front of the house and then we ended up changing her clothes before we went out to the potato dig to get her dirty again. Emma had a great time playing with her cousins and we felt bad that Brad and Amy and their girls didn't make it up until after we were finished. We had fun digging potatoes (I guess I should say that I had fun taking pictures of everyone digging potatoes).After the potato dig and a BIG thanks to Mike and Kamus for the goods, we went back to Grandma and Grandpa's house and changed clothes and went back to the Newell's for treats and game night. We had so much fun today!
1 comment:
Great pictures Steph!!! We went up the week after you were there and heard about the great time had by all!!!
Post a Comment