
Crazy, blurry photo... but I like it!

As soon as we made it to our hotel, Brig and Emma changed into their swimming suits. It was cold, but Emma wanted to get in. Brig is a good daddy and braved the elements so his daughter could run around the pool area. The hot tub was a much needed place to warm up. We stayed at the Virginian. The hotel is old, but the rooms were clean and the grounds were beautiful.
Stopping for pedestrians has a whole different meaning in Jackson.
We had dinner our first night at the Cadillac Grill. It was great! We finished off our meal by walking through the square and enjoying some ice cream on a cold evening.

Emma had fun playing with Grandpa.
We dropped Brigham off the next morning just North of Jackson. He fished in the Gros Venture mountain area. I was a little nervous about letting him ride down the mountain in Grizzly country, but he assured me that he had "mad bear skills". I know that he watches a lot of Survivor man shows, but I don't know about his skills.
He did survive so we picked him up by some of his Buffalo friends. We went home and changed and we were off to the Bar J Chuckwagon for dinner and a show. It was great like always.





1 comment:
ooooooooooh!! it looks like you all had such a greaqt time!!
Post a Comment