Love you guys!!! Happy Birthday.
I love that they share a birthday. Happy birthday Rex and JoAnn-emily
Happy Birthday Dad and Mom (Grandpa & Grandma)Glad that we could spend the week with you. We had a great time and hated to go home and back to real life.Tina, Andrew, Jared, Jordi and Dagen
I love to stalk your blog! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family.
Had a great time - it was nice to get away and spend time with you and the kids!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love you guys!!! Happy Birthday.
I love that they share a birthday. Happy birthday Rex and JoAnn-emily
Happy Birthday Dad and Mom (Grandpa & Grandma)
Glad that we could spend the week with you. We had a great time and hated to go home and back to real life.
Tina, Andrew, Jared, Jordi and Dagen
I love to stalk your blog! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family.
Had a great time - it was nice to get away and spend time with you and the kids!
Post a Comment