Monday, August 24, 2009

good bye SUMMER, hello SCHOOL


We are all wondering where the summer went. I have been ready for school to start since the 2nd week of summer break, now I'm not so sure. Today has been pretty quite around our house. Dagen is wondering why the only person to play with is mom.
He better get use to it.


Back to School Night

Andrew & Mrs. Wier (5th grade-big man on campus)


Jared & Mrs. Taylor (3rd grade)

Jordan & her friend Zoey (1st grade - Mrs. Mumford's class)

4 comments:

Karol said...

Cute picts! I love new school shoes! :)

steph said...

Cute kiddo's. I bet everyone is happy to be back in school, except for the little Dagster. I guess the house is kind of lonely now.

Team 'Iloa said...

What a fun time of year! I love the first pic!!!!!!!! Okay, and all the rest, too.

Julz said...

Aw I miss your kids!! I hope they are loving school!! And I'm bummed I can't help you keep Dagen busy every once in a while!! :)
Love you guys!
-Julz