So we made a brave new step last night and moved Emma into a big-girl bed. She did great, but I didn't. I was anticipating a eventful night, due to the new circumstances, but she didn't seem to notice anything different. I put her down for a nap this afternoon with the same expectations as before. When she woke up I heard her yell "Mom", so I went in to see what she needed, and she said, "Mom... new bed" with a smile on her face. I guess she likes it!
4 comments:
The room is darling. Can't wait to see it in person. Mom
cute room!!!
ok, so that has to be one of the cutest little girl beds of have ever seen. love the bedding and the big photos of emma. so darling!!!! emma is one lucky little girl:)-emily
her room looks so cute. where did you find her bedding?
we are yet to move annie out of her crib. she hasn't complained or tried to get out...but sooner than later we've got to bite the bullet.
it was fun to chat and laugh for a bit at katie's luncheon. always fun to see you guys.
Post a Comment