Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Last Day of School

Andrew, Jordan and Jared headed to school for their last day. Andrew's class tye-dyed their shirts and bandanas for the last day of school.

Ms. Perrin & Andrew -now he's the big man on campus

Mrs. Durbin & Jared -so long 2nd grade

Mrs. Hughes & Jordan -It's hard to leave her teacher, but she's ready for swimming

Dagen - before I know it he will be here

4 comments:

Marci said...

Enjoy your summer!!

Team 'Iloa said...

Jordi looks so gown up!!!
Hope you have a fun summer ahead of you.

PS so sad I didn't get to have lunch with you at the grill. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Karol said...

I'm going for a comment on all of these posts.... :) Hope you guys have a great summer!

Margie said...

Dagen looks way to comfortable there already!!!