We had a wonderful time spending this past week on the beautiful island of Oahu. We had more fun than we could have hoped for. We arrived safely, played in the ocean, traveled the island, and missed our kids. Once I have adjusted to Utah time and finish shaking all of the sand out my clothes, I'll start posting some photos. Thanks again to all of our wonderful friends and family that helped take such good care of our sweet children while we were living it up. Aloha!
6 comments:
you tease - I am waiting - I am getting too excited to see you pictures - they will get me throught the next 3 weeks well 22 days!
I love the photo!!! Cant wait to see the rest of them. Glad you had a fabulous vacay!!!!!Welcome Back!!
Fun!!!!
Steph.....I love the header. Check out the Merayo blog. Mom
Steph.....I love the header. Check out the Merayo blog. Mom
Looks like fun! Can't wait for more pics!
Post a Comment