This was our first trip to the cabin for the summer, activities, adventures and more listed below;
*Mom, Steph & Brig arrived early to clean on Friday morning
*Brigham went fishing
*RAIN
*Dad, Madison & Morgan arrived Friday afternoon
*RAIN
*Steveo, Marc, Lauren, Isaac & Emma arrived Friday night
*MORE RAIN
*Celebrated Morgi's fourth birthday with brownies. Choice of nuts or no nuts
*Memmotts arrived in the shadow of darkness (okay, they arrived around midnight)
*Poor Andrew was sick
*Wii tournaments held inside due to rain
*Brig and Emma braved the rain for a good walk
*More Wii
*Andrew is still sick
*Dinner at Bowery
*Church at the Lodge
*Andrew still laying on the sofa
*Smores galore
It rained the duration of our stay at Fishlake. We had a fun and enjoyed spending time in such a beautiful place. Fun was to beheld by all.












4 comments:
Even with all the rain it looks like you guys had a BLAST!! As always- great pictures!!
Fab photos as always!!!! Looks and sounds like you had a great weekend. Feel better Andrew. :)
Love EVERY SINGLE picture!!!!
What a fun family you guys have!!!! I'm jealous!
OK did you add new pictures while I was out - I saw the Fishlake pictures and I just came back to catch a peek at the Hawaii pictures to ge me through til tomorrow and new pictures!! love em!! Brig and Kyle are such cards!!!
Post a Comment