Friday, April 3, 2009

Okay, so on February 2nd, 2009 Phil the groundhog, Seer of Seers, Prognosticator of all Prognosticators awoke and saw his shadow, and proclaimed six more weeks of winter. Well, due to my calculations, winter should have ended roughly a couple of weeks ago. Up here in Logan, we go to bed at night and then wake up with 4-5 inches of snow on the ground. By the end of the day the snow has turned into rain and mud and then we start all over again. The only peace I get is seeing my tulips poke their stems out of the ground, and one day I know that I will see some color. (you can tell by Emma's expression, that she feels the same way)

2 comments:

rexandjoann said...

I have a beautiful daughter and handsome son-in-law. Can't say much for the pictures of Emma. Love you all. Oh, Butch is handsome too. Love Mom

Margie said...

I can see true love in those pictures - especially the last one!!!