Thursday, March 19, 2009

A day with the Merayo four



Amy and Sean had to both work the day shift, so they asked if I would come down and help out with their kiddos. So Mom, Dad and I spent the day with the adorable Merayo kids.
















We had a great day and enjoyed spending time with the kids. It was Matti's birthday as well, so when Amy and Sean came home they brought over cake, ice cream and presents. I think that Matti enjoyed her birthday, and the rest of the kids enjoyed the cake. Emma had a great day with her cousins, and they spent most of the time outside. It's great being in the country!

2 comments:

Ali said...

CUTE! What a good aunt you are! Babysitting and taking great photos at the same time. It looks like you all have a lot of good cousin times together. How fun!

Sammy said...

Those pictures of the girls posing... PRICELESS!! They are really cute! What a lucky aunt! (mom too right??)