Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Let's play a game, how about.....Imagineiff

Imagineiff...Jordan has been out of school for a week, the excitement of Christmas was over and she wanted Dagen to play with her. She would play...
  1. Dolls - Dagen would be the doll and she would dress him up to look so cute.
  2. Trucks - She is just so happy to have Dagen play with her.
  3. Beauty Shop - Someone would need a hair cut. That sounds like a lot of fun.
  4. Resturant - It's alway fun to play in the kitchen and make yummy, sweet treats.
  5. Recital - Jordan would sing, dance and play the piano while Dagen listens to her.
  6. Make-up - Jordan could use Dagen as her model and cover him in make-up.

AND THE ANSWER IS..........





3. Beauty Shop



This is his new BUZZ haircut.


10 comments:

stephanie said...

Oh my goodness... that is too funny! I'm glad Brooklin hasn't tried that one yet :)

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Sorry but I laughed! My brothers did that once... they got in trouble for buzzing the hair off their stuffed animals, so they did their own heads! Dagen is so darn cute I just want to play with him whenever I see him.

Michelle said...

OH! I knew as soon as I saw haircut as an option!!! Good thing that kids is so darn cute.

Julz said...

Oh man!! I'm sorry but I had to laugh, too. She's getting to be a pro now!

The Gouldings said...

I just had to laugh. I guess it happens in all houses at one time or another. Maybe Jordan is letting you know what her future career will be.

Anonymous said...

oh no!!!
It's a good thing that he is a boy. They grow hair so fast. I was just thinking how cute he looked at Christmas with his new hair cut. He looked so grown up. But you know maybe Jordan knows something more than us boring adults. Maybe this is the new 2009 look.

Margie said...

Oh give him a buzz and it will be good in no time!! - She will be gettin her salon own before you know it!!!

Melanie said...

I knew there was something good about having a bald baby. Hyrum still has NO hair! Maybe this is a glimpse into Jordan's future as a hairdresser. Too funny.

Anonymous said...

OH BOY!! He is still the cutest thing ever!! -emily

Ludvigson Family said...

Too funny! At least he's a boy and can get away with a buzz cut.