WARNING: This is a very long post, but I know that Mom and Dad Stinebaugh would love to see all the pictures.
After a long trip spent on the road... we are home, and all in one piece. We had a great time visiting family up in Bonners Ferry. We loved every minute that we spent there, and the hardest thing about the visit is when we have to leave and start the long drive home. We left on Monday night and drove to Missoula and spent the night. Emma pulled an all nighter and decided that she didn't want to sleep so our day started early around 4am. We spent Tuesday in Spokane with the Rachel, Rod and their family. We had a good time with them and can't wait to go back and visit again. We joined Brad, Amy and the girls for dinner later that night.
We headed up to Bonners early on Wednesday to stay with the Hubbards. Like normal... they are great hosts. We felt comfortable and appreciated all of their hospitality.
We celebrated thanksgiving with the Hubbards, Newells, and Stinebaughs. We missed the Carpenters and Matt, Tami and their kids... and most of all Mom and Dad. When I was snapping a couple of photos as we were preparing dinner I couldn't help but miss seeing mom in the middle of everything. We missed you so much, but hope that you enjoy all of the photos :)

First night at the Hubbards. Kamus and I had to hurry and get the kids in bed so we could drive over to Sand Point with Syd and Meg to see Twilight..... Yes Rachel, I liked it so much when we saw it that I couldn't wait to see it again.
Thanksgiving dinner was AWESOME... what a great turkey and all of the fixins'

Our view of the Hubbard orchard on our way out of town.

Our view of the Hubbard orchard on our way out of town.
Butch is still missing Molly

Kamus and Mike... thanks again for letting us stay, and it was so much fun to see everyone :) We need to make sure that we do it more often.
We made it home Saturday night around 11:30pm. Emma did great and lasted 12 hours in the car. Hurray for good little girls :)























1 comment:
Wow, it sounds like you had a great time in spite of all the family that couldn't be there. Those are fun pictures and I guess we wouldn't have expected anything less from you, Steph. Nice!!
Post a Comment