Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We've been tagged

Margi tagged us... I thought that she knew everything there was to know about us... guess not :)

7 Things we can do.....

7 - (Steph) Waste time sitting at my computer when I should be working
6 - (Steph) Take pictures of almost anything and everything that Emma does
5 - (Steph) Plan an activity for Primary :)
4 - (Tina) Multi-task get breakfast, make lunches, comb kids hair, feed Dagen and myself all at the same time
3 - (Tina) Stay up late reading a good book even if I know I have to get up early the next morning
2 - (Tina) Beat my family in a milk drinking contest.......still undefeated!!
1 - (Tina) Eat more food than Kyle

7 Things we can't do.....

7 - (Steph) Bottle fruits or vegetables
6 - (Steph) Back flips or anything flexible
5 - (Steph) Speak a foreign language
4 - (Steph) What good is having a job at a scrapbook company if I can't Scrapbook?
3 - (Tina) Sing........ wish I could but I can't
2 - (Tina) Touch my toes
1 - (Tina) Eat tomatoes or anything that is squishy or slimmy in my mouth

7 Things we LOVE about our family....

7 - (Steph) We get together often
6 - (Steph) We are all very tall :)
5 - (Steph) I think everyone believes the same thing... you get what you pay for :)
4 - (Tina) Someone is always there for a good chat
3 - (Tina) Games or cards anyone?
2 - (Tina) It's always fun to go home
1 - (Tina) We are always there when the others need us.


7 Things we say the most often are....

7 - (Steph) Emma... please don't touch that
6 - (Steph) Whoops-a-daisy
5 - (Steph) Hi Tina...
4 - (Steph) Brig... where do you want to go for dinner :)
3 - (Tina) What should we have for dinner...
2 - (Tina) Good Morning Sunshine
1 - (Tina) Hey Steph...

7 Celebrity Admirations....

7 - (Steph) Angelina Jolie... her love for children all over the world
6 - (Steph) Sarah Palin... I am not afraid to be a women and wear a skirt and heels
5 - (Steph) Reese Witherspoon... she has integrity
4 - (Tina) Julia Roberts... beautiful
3 - (Tina) Faith Hill... looks great at 42:)
2 - (Tina) The cute Irish guy in August Rush... you gotta love the accent
1 - (Tina) Michael Jordan... the boys all time favorite player (besides every list needs an athelete in it)

7 Favorite Foods....

7 - (Steph) Licorice
6 - (Steph) M&M's, preferably peanut M&Ms
5 - (Steph) Real mashed potatoes
4 - (Steph) Tostados, chips and salsa or bean burritos... yum, yum, yum
3 - (Tina) Chips and Salsa, mexican food
2 - (Tina) Potatoes, made anyway EXCEPT potatoe pancakes... gag
1 - (Tina) Chocolate (a twix candy bar sounds pretty good right now)

7 People to tag....

If there happen to be 7 people that actually read this blog... tag you're it!

1 comment:

Ludvigson Family said...

Steph,
Thank You SO MUCH for taking our family photos last weekend. You are so cute with the kids and did a great kob!