Last Thursday morning when the kids were getting ready to leave for school this is what they found by our front door. Our kitty Bella had left her prize for all of us to see. Most of the scorpions we have seen are pretty small. This is the second one we have found this size. The rain must have made it move to higher ground.
Gotta love the desert
5 comments:
Yikes! Do they come in the house?
And, I can't believe the 'flood' pictures. That's crazy!
Also, (y'know, I might as well comment here on all posts, right?) my son thinks that its pretty cool you've got a son in 'tackle' football. Farrell's playing 'flag' football this year.
OH YUCK!!!
ACK!!
That is so scary. You guys in the 'turtles' are brave!!!
I still am having nightmares from seein' that thing!!
I hate critters! This neighborhood sure has it's fair share. We had a skunk in our back yard a few weeks ago... always something exciting!
Post a Comment