
We had a great weekend with the fun-lovin' Christensens. Emma loved having her cousins in town to play with. In fact, I think that Em was a little disappointed on Monday morning when she woke up and didn't see Lauren and Isaac. We did have to bring the white couch out of the basement for a returning encore.






5 comments:
Thanks again, Steph and Brig!! We really had good time and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks for taking the pictures. I wish one certain subject in those photos would lose a little weight though. (in case you were wondering, that would be me) :)You really are a great host and hostess, we hope you'll come and see us next time!
Marci
I love the couch idea!
Okay,
I totaly wamt to come up there and use the infamous white couch for family pics. You did a great job with the pictures Steph. You could totaly do the whole photography thing proffesionaly.
I love the pictures - can you just put the white couch in the back of the truck and travel around and take family pictures!!
What action did you use on Lauren and Steven's picture? It has a look about it that the other's don't.
I don't know if I mentioned this before but I am so loving these couch pictures. What a cute idea!
Post a Comment