Sunday, September 28, 2008

18 months old


Emma is growing, growing, growing. I took her to the doctor for her 18 month check up and he said that she looks GREAT! She is still in the 95% in height, and has moved up from the 35% to the 50% in weight. He thinks that she is a little string bean, but said to continue feeding her like normal. She got one shot and took it like a champ, so we will have to see how the rest of the day turns out.
YEAH for Emma!

4 comments:

Marci said...

Those are really cute pictures! Watching your baby have shots really stinks!! I hope that it wears off quickly for her. Lauren can hardly wait to come and see you! We'll chat soon, Marci

Marci said...

By the way...love the jacket!! Super cute!
Marci

Team 'Iloa said...

Sounds like she will be tall and skinny. She is adorable and I love all your pictures Steph. You are so talented!!

Margie said...

She is soo cute - love the pictures! I haven't had a lot of time lately to take any and I am jealous!!