Friday, August 8, 2008

Jordan celebrated her 5th birthday on Tuesday. She had a great day. She celebrated all day long. She opened up presents with her family in the morning and then she had a really fun party that evening. She invited some of her friends and their families and we went to the Rec. Center and went swimming, had some pizza and cup cakes and opened more presents. She loved everything that she got. She thinks it's great to be 5.









Jordan and her best friend Keri have the same birthday.
Happy Birthday Girls!!!

Jordan wants to tell everyone that came to her party and also gave her gifts, THANK YOU!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jordi-

I am so glad that you had a fun birthday, and I wish that I could have been there.

I can't wait to see you guys!

Ludvigson Family said...

Looks like a fun party! Jordan looks so grown up lately. Maybe it's because she is the big 5 now! Yayh, Happy Birthday! That is the cutest picture of her and Keri!

Dave West said...

Hey, we found your blog and read up on you guys...now we have one of our own too.
Here it is: http://allmywestboys.blogspot.com/

Margie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDI!

It looks like you had a great time!!

Marci said...

Wow, Jordi!!! What a great party you had. Those prezzies look fabulous. We hope you had a great day! Wish we could have been there to bring in the celebrations with you! Can't wait to you all soon!

Team 'Iloa said...

Happy belated Bday Jordi!!!
I will always remember your bday! Maybe in a few years we can do a combined party with you two pretty girls!

Tina~ THank you so much for the beautiful blanket. We use it all the time and hope you will have a chance to stop by again!!