Wednesday, August 13, 2008

eleven months old.....

Where has my baby gone? I can't believe that eleven months have past so quickly. Dagen is growing up so fast. I have a few words to describe him...Busy, Happy, Curious, Climber and these are just a few. I can tell you one thing. We are sure glad to have him in our family. We love him so much!!!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

awwww....cute! Dagen looks so grown up. He looks older then Oliver in those pictures! Of course they arent far off. Oliver turns 1 on the 25th.
He is walking now...sort of. I can not get him to wear shoes....he just hates them. Perhaps Dagen could have a talk with him. He looks like he likes his!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Eleven months of total CUTENESS. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

wow!!! he has totally changed since last month. maybe it is the new "do". he just looks more like a little boy than a baby.
he's a cutie

Marci said...

Tina and Kyle,
It was so great to see you guys this weekend!! Your kids are so cute and I love how well our kids play together. Dagen is so adorable in these pictures and I need to see him more often, so he isn't so afraid of me when I do get to see him!

Karol said...

Tina, I know how you feel!! I'm wondering where my baby has gone, too!

Team 'Iloa said...

Tara and I miss this little guy!!! I hope you come by again!