Wednesday, August 20, 2008

busy weekend... lots of photos

I think that I can speak for everyone when I say that we had a GREAT weekend at Fishlake. Tina and I, and our families arrived Thursday night around midnight/1:00am. Mom was a trooper and stayed up until we arrived, but dad was in bed getting his beauty rest.
Tina and I took a walk down to the end of the road on Friday early evening to see if we could run into Steveo and Marci, we didn't see them right away so we took a little photo break and snapped a couple pictures in the road.



The kids and their walking sticks


Sunday night cooking smores... before we headed down to the valley for the night.



snapshots of our walks up the loop...

2 comments:

Margie said...

As always love the pictures - especially the ones of your folks!

Ali said...

looks like you all had a great time, how fun!