It is so hard to believe that our children can change in the blink of an eye. I remember how exciting it was to see Emma learn how to roll over, then crawl, and finally start taking her first steps. Now I would like to request that she slow down and let her mommy catch up with her.
Emma is an energetic, happy and sweet little girl, and we feel blessed to be her mommy and daddy.

5 comments:
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!! AND YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT MOTHER!! HOPE ALL IS WELL =)
the milestones keep rolling and one day you will send her to school and think "i'm not old enough to be going through this. my baby can't be growing up already! the thing is that no matter how unprepared we are for these milestones they happen any way. savor these moments. the are short lived. she is adorable and will continue to bring you and brig the most amazing joy. there is nothing better than the love of a child.
aim
What a darling picture!! She really has grown fast and it is amazing how fast a year goes. They never seem to take in to account that Mommy and Daddy don't want them to grow up so fast. I am always telling Lauren and Isaac to slow down a little bit so we don't send them on missions and let them get married just yet!! I used to think if I held Lauren down she wouldn't grow so fast (that didn't work so well as you can see):) I guess there isn't much to be done except enjoy them.
wow has it been that long, it seems just like yesterday you brought her home - She is such a blessing!! and a cutie to boot!!
Love the picture!!
Well I guess we all agree, you have a super cute "big" girl. They do grow fast and it's fun to watch. One of my favorite milestones is when they reach 18 months old. Can you say nursery. Now no more dreading Sundays. Just be carefull, don't blink or she will be going to kindergarten.
Tina
Post a Comment