Friday, July 25, 2008

more blasts from the past

Mom as a working girl...
Working our two piece bathing suits...
Dad looking sharp







July 4, 1976... after the parade at Grandma & Grandpa's house. Uncle David shot these photos.

6 comments:

the twins said...

The pictures are so fun. The kids think that when I was young it was the olden days, looking at the pictures I can see why.
Tina

the twins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
val said...

My dad took those shots? I want to see more. Doesn't he have some kind of rights to his photos? :) Do share!!

Margie said...

I love the working girl picture! Told your mom that today in church - I think she thought I was nuts! But the way Steph - that onewould look good with Rad actions - I got the CS3 this morning - now I just have to get the rad actions!

Marci said...

So, we just looked at these photos for the first time tonight with our little family and Isaac was hilarious...he first saw the picture of the kids in the pool and I asked him who that was and he said, "well it's me, duh!" Steve of course said it wasn't and then he saw the picture of Grandpa and said, "Wow, it's Grandpa Rex with BLACK hair." Steve and I got a good chuckle out of that. Thanks for the photos.

Ali said...

you have the best flash back photos ever. That was fun! I LOVE Aunt Sally's hair- that is truly a work of art. You guys were so cute as kids- what happened! Totally kidding. Love the pics of you and Emma and Emma with Brig-priceless. And go swimmers! Impressive.