Thursday, June 5, 2008

ten wonderful years


Ten years ago today around 8:00 in the morning my mom came downstairs into my room and said "happy wedding day". I felt my stomach drop to my knees and couldn't believe that today was the day that I was getting married. That memory seems like it was just yesterday.


I am truly amazed with the blessings that I have received. Words cannot express how grateful I am to have Brigham as my husband. He is a dedicated husband and father, he works so hard to support our family, and most of all he tells me that he loves me everyday.


To my sweet husband... happy anniversary. Now lets go to dinner!

5 comments:

Marci said...

Aaaahhhhh! So cute! Happy Anniversary! Congrats on 10 great years together. That is an accomplishment. (we are not far behind) We are also excited that Emma is spending a couple if days with us. My kids can hardly wait!! Isaac was super sad that she didn't come last night. he he! Then he woke me up at the crack of dawn saying, "Mommy get up, Emma is coming today!!" Wild child. No, they are thrilled to have a little 2 on 1 time with her. We can't wait. Congrats again, WE LOVE YOU!

Margie said...

You have a wonderful Anniversary!! Enjoy your getaway and thanks for the b-day wishes!

lOVE m

Anonymous said...

happy day brig and steph. i remember it very well. seems like it was yesturday. now look how far you have come. you have a darling little family and we are so happy for you.
can i go to dinner with you? jk
have lots of fun today.

the twins said...

Happy big 10!!!
It's amazing how fast time flies when you are having fun:)Love you!
Tina

Ali said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! How cute are you two! You seriously seem to have it all together. Good work. Ten years- now that is commendable!