Wednesday, June 25, 2008

POOL FUN






We had a great trip to Sierra Vista. The kids would get up early and stay up late, just having a good time playing with each other. It was like we had never left. On Saturday we went to the Cove swimming. As you can see they had a blast. The pool was a wave pool so the water would be calm, then a buzzer would ring and the waves started coming. Jordan loved having the life vest on. The waves would really throw her around. They also had a seperate hot pool. It was like a big hot tub that about 35 people could fit into. It was a great place to warm up. We all went down the water slides including Dagen. The first time down for him I think he was surprised by all the water the next he was ready for it.





We had a great time and glad that we made the trip. It was a long drive but all the kids did great. Thanks Gouldings for letting us come and stay with you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looked like you guys had a great time. I am glad that you are back from your trip and that you traveled safe.

I am excited to see you all next week.

Marci said...

What a fun trip! It's always great to see friends and I can't believe how those boys have grown up together, Wow! Time never sleeps I guess. Fun memories.