I love the picture of you and Kyle, such tender glances! And the one in the earlier post of you holding Dagen. precious. You got some good pictures of Jared at his game too. What kind of camera do you have? It takes great pics.
Is that at the Oasis golf club? We ate dinner there the other night~so good. I had salmon and justin had a rib eye, each was only 10.00 and so yummy!
3 comments:
Your mom and dad always take such good pictures!!!
I love the picture of you and Kyle, such tender glances! And the one in the earlier post of you holding Dagen. precious. You got some good pictures of Jared at his game too. What kind of camera do you have? It takes great pics.
Is that at the Oasis golf club? We ate dinner there the other night~so good. I had salmon and justin had a rib eye, each was only 10.00 and so yummy!
cute pics! what the heck is kyle doing in the picture of you 2? so much fun!!!
Post a Comment