High School Graduation Class of 2021
It was Jordan's big day today. Preschool graduation. She has been so excited to graduate so she can go to Kindergarten. They had a cute program with the kids singing songs and recieving their diploma's. I saw the time flash before my eyes. I know that before long she will be graduating from high school. I need to find a way to slow down time.
Jordan, Carson, and Zoey
Mom, Jordan, Dad and Dagen
Jordan wanted to go play on the playground one last time. She learned so much in her classroom and also a lot of fun trick on the playground. She is really going to miss Sunshine Academy and her teacher Miss Janeece.
4 comments:
Congratulations Jordi,
We are so proud of you!
Congratulations Jordi! What year will Dagen Graduate?
Jordan,
You look so pretty. Congratulations!! We are proud of you, too. Good luck in Kindergarten!!
Love, Uncle Steve, Auntie Marci, Lauren and Isaac
Congratulations Jordan. They do such a good job at Sunshine Academy. They had a lot of kids this year. That is still crazy to think that Jordi will be a little kindergartener!
Post a Comment