Dagen turned 7 months old yesterday. I am trying to slow time down but it is not working. In the last couple of weeks Dagen has decided that he likes to move and twist and wants to be on the go. He is getting himself ready to start crawling. What a new adventure that will be for him, and his mom, and the rest of the family. He is a happy boy and we all love him so much, if only we could get him to sleep at night.
3 comments:
Tina,
He is so cute!! I love to see his cute smile. Isn't it crazy how the time just flies by?? He is 7 months already, before you know it he will be a missionary. Whoa, maybe I should slow down a little, you're trying to slow things down not speed them up. We need to see you guys again soon.
Marci
Hi Tina Lou-
He is such a cutie pie!!! It was so much fun seeing him last week. I to can't believe how fast he is growing up... it seems like it was just yesterday when Emma was only seven months old, and Dagen was a newborn... Wow. Hey... maybe he is not sleeping through the night because he wants you to spend as much time as possible with him? That could be it... don't you think?
I can't believe he is 7 months old already. It seems like yesterday you just had him. He is so cute and seems so happy all the time!
And about the sleeping through the night thing-you might just have to let him cry it out. Kind of sad, but it works! And pretty soon they don't cry at all. They just lay down and go to sleep.
And then everyone is in heaven!
Post a Comment