I have been looking through some of our family slides this past week, and these are a few that I came across that brought back some fun memories. I hope we all remember the summer mornings having breakfast outside under the umbrella, back when the biggest decision we had to make was; what should we do before the pool opens at 2:00pm?
Steve's trucks
I think we all remember this photo :)

Dad and his three boys...
and our beautiful mother.

3 comments:
Love the old pictures especially the one of your Mom!
Steph,
That was fun to see that picture of Steve and those trucks, because we had a similar night with Isaac like that, but instead of trucks his bed was full of Superman and Spiderman figurines! Can you imagine? Those pictures are great!! Thanks for the post on our blog. We love you too and we need to get together soon!
Marci
Wow Aunt Joann, you are stunning! Love all the picture but that last one is just gorgeous!
Post a Comment