I looked out the window this morning and saw the blossoms on some of the trees. This is one of the best things about living in Mesquite. I love this time of year when the flowers are in bloom, the grass is turning green and the kids can be outside playing. I know there are a lot of you who are still wondering if the snow will ever melt and the temperature will get higher than freezing. If you need to get out of the cold head this way, we are always happy to have someone stop by and stay awhile.
The kids just can't resist a good game of football before school.
2 comments:
One more thing... Is it really fair that you are showing us signs of spring when it is snowing and freezing in Logan???
Is that an open invitation for a family of 8 to visit? ;) Your kids in shorts!! I can't wait for more sunshine!
Post a Comment