Monday, March 24, 2008

A Fun Weekend

There was no time to sit around and be lazy this weekend. Mom, Dad, Steve and Marci went to Tuachan to a show Friday. The rest of us stayed home and geared up for the rest of the weekend.








The kids spent most of the day outside playing in the sand in the back yard. They did find time to color some eggs. The eggs turned out great. Isaac was sure proud of the egg he colored brown.







Saturday morning we were off to the park for the Easter Egg Hunt. There were plenty of eggs to go around. Dagen thought they were pretty neat.


After the park we loaded up the cars and headed to Zion National Park. Because of the holiday weekend the park was full. We were lucky enough to find some parking spaces close to the entrance of the park. We decided to have our picnic in the parking lot. It was fun and the food was yummy.






It was a perfect day at Zion. We stopped in Hurricane and it was windy and cold but when we got to Zion the weather couldn't have been better.







Aftter lunch the kids could hardly wait to get on the tram. You wouldn't guess the excitement was there due to the grown up faces, but the kids were so excited. They could hardly wait to go hiking and exploring. We all had a great time.




Before we left the kids wanted to play in the water. It was so COLD!


I don't know if I mentioned our beginning rock climbers. The kids had such a great time. Jordi looks like a pro.










Sunday, the Easter Bunny found our house. He left so much candy that it will probably last until next year.





... and thank goodness that he doesn't care what we all looked like Sunday morning!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I am jealous to see you all in shorts. Matti saw the blog and said "i didn't get to color eggs". I am such a slacker. I bought the dye and everything. Maybe next week. I guess it will still be fun.