Monday, April 16, 2007

who likes kitties?





Sometimes Brig and I feel that we are an animal shelter. The other day Brig ventured out for a walk... he took with him tina's three kids, butch the dog, eddie the cat, and max the cat. I don't know why Brig gets so embarrased to take the whole family out in public. Doesn't everyone take their cats on walks with them??? All I can say is that all of the kids in the neighborhood love our animals. We sit out on the front porch and people will walk by and say hello to Butch instead of us. One of these times we will have to take a family portrait while we are all sitting on the front porch watching the traffic drive by.

It was fun to see Matti and Morgi with the kitties... how long can you call them kitties if they are becoming larger than the kids? Humm. They love to hold them, and believe it or not, the kitties love to be held. What a life.

No comments: